Friday, December 23, 2011

Santa Grahams

I've really been trying to make new and fun things that I've found on Pinterest lately. Last night, I created Santa Grahams as a special treat for my kids and my husband. The original idea comes from Pillsbury, but I changed it a little based on what I had on hand. Here's what I used:

Honey Graham Crackers, halved
Frosting (powdered sugar, vanilla, milk, red food coloring)
Mini-Marshmallows(halved)
Mini-Chocolate Chips (for the eyes)
Red Fruit Rollup-(cut into triangles)

Spread frosting over graham cracker. Quickly arrange marshmallows into beard and hair. I rolled marshmallows to give Santa a mustache as well:) Place chocolate chips for eyes (I thought brown was more appealing than the red eyes below). Place fruit rollup triangle on top for the hat. Add a small drop of frosting at top and finish of with another marshmallow for the hat.


Pinned Image

No comments: