Fall is here! So, officially, but in Texas...what does that really mean? Well, we have cooled down into the eighties this week, so I guess that means fall. I just was thinking about all the beauty tips I've seen recently and though I don't really have much expertise in the area, I thought I'd share a five of my most recent favorites.
1. e.l.f. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen: This "liquid eyeliner" is SO easy to put on. Straight thin lines or a bold statement are easy to apply. IT IS SO CHEAP! Only $1, so give it a try!
2. Coconut Oil: I've recently added this to my nighttime routine as a moisturizer. Just a little goes a long way!
3. e.l.f. Essential Brightening Eye Color: Again, only $1. It may not be the most rich, luxurious color, but it has good coverage and lots of colors to choose from.
*I've been looking for their mineral collection, but haven't found in in stores yet, but would love to try it.
4. Clinique Work Out All Day Makeup- Fairly decent coverage and stays on even when you sweat.
5. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup- Very good coverage for $10-12. Doesn't clog pores and SPF 20. I've used this since college.