Thursday, December 13, 2007

Oh My Goodness

I just realized that I haven't blogged in a long time! Time has just flown by recently. Let's see, I guess I have a lot of ground to cover. November was marked by Payton standing on his own for the first time. He just thinks he is the coolest now. My parents were down at the beginning of the month for a few days. We did lots of shopping! We went to Rockford for Thanksgiving and had a wonderful time. Thanksgiving was at Jonathan's aunt and uncle's house. There were so many kids running around. Payton played with Eli and tried to play with Anna. It was pretty funny to watch. Payton also got his first hair cut from Max Hafeli in Rockford. My big boy! December got off to a rough start. Payton and I both have been sick, back and forth to the doctor. I am actually going back to the doctor tomorrow. This cough just seems to be kicking my butt. Payton took his first steps this month and is getting a top tooth in as we speak. Jonathan finished his fall semester with terrific grades, once again. He will be graduating in May with his MBA! Can't wait until he is done! He will be traveling two days a week to San Marcos for his classes next semester, so he will be gone even more! We are seeing to light at the end of the tunnel though. Well, I think that pretty much covers our lives. We will be flying to Idaho for Christmas. Pray that we make it okay and that Payton doesn't fuss too much.

No comments: