Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Last Picture!



We have one last picture of Payton. We were glad that he is no longer breech, so things seem to be headed in the right direction. It was hard to get a picture of him when he is so big, but I think he looks pretty cute! It is hard to believe that he is almost here. He is still very active and seems to have a lot to express about how he feels. The doctor thinks he may be early which would be good. He is ready to go and we will see the doctor weekly. We will keep you posted as things change.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooohhh!! He is SO adorable!! I can't wait to hear the good news. I've been thinking about you and wondering when he was going to make his appearance... I'll keep close watch on your blog! Thanks for letting me know the picture was up. I think he looks like Jon! :-) Have a great evening.