Monday, October 02, 2006

Hanging On

Today is one of those days that you just have to hang on and get yanked through. Nothing terrible happened, but I just felt blah about the whole day. Most of my days have been filled with joy lately, that I day without just seems so.....

We've been watching Lost on DVD and we're enjoying it. The whole situation just seems so weird because I can't quite figure out what is going on for sure. Everyone seems to have their theories.

Payton is still growing and from what I can tell, will be a very strong little man. Once a week or so, the extra weight of carrying a baby throws my back out. Jon has had to help me get up and get around as just standing makes me cry. Tomorrow, I will be back at my strengthening exercises. And, Lord willing, I will be at our ladies' Bible study in which we are going through a wonderful Beth Moore series.

1 comment:

Cindy Swanson said...

Sorry you had a yucky day...I know the feeling!

I didn't have to work today, so I finished watching the second season of Lost at about 2 in the morning!!! I am totally intrigued and fascinated.

Lots of love and prayers for you and Jonny and Payton...