Thursday, July 13, 2006

Cravings

I now truly understand cravings and morning sickness. Cravings are stronger than that female 'need' for a pint of Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream. Last night, I had to have a chili dog. Contrast that to this morning when I had to choke down a bland breakfast bar and a couple crackers. And, as most women who have been pregnant know, morning sickness can strike anytime of the day. Currently, my food aversions are anything with tomatoes and chocolate. Strange, as I love chocolate with an undying passion. Or, what I thought was undying. This too shall pass. I try to think of the cravings and sickness as God's little reminder that I have a great responsibility to this little life.

1 comment:

Daylyn and Jonathan said...

No, not really. Not supposed to eat too much tuna. Maybe some salmon though.